Not all businesses set out to make a profit in fact some organisations are very
happy being not for profit. One thing all businesses do share is the need to be
as effective as possible in minimising time, effort and costs whilst maximising
the return on investment customer service initiatives.
At “with a V” we cannot be bothered working with companies or organisations that aren’t clear about the customer service change they wish to implement and how they intend to measure the return on investment this will deliver.
Life’s too short to waste time and energy on things that won’t add value.
A success story….
Dune shoes - Capture the very latest catwalk trends in Ladies and Men’s Fashion Footwear and Accessories and offer them through a network of stores throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
In a nutshell the VENTURE dilemma was….
Jenny Cox, Retail Operations Director for Dune shoes and her team of Area Managers had done a great job creating a suite of service and selling tools for their store teams to use. They identified that in a speedy retail environment what they needed a practical and cost effective way of delivering this through on the job coaching.
What we did.
The first step was for a workshop with Jenny and the Area managers to explore coaching and leadership and clarify the elements that would work best within the Dune culture. We then worked together to create, pilot and deliver a clear set of selling standards and Power coaching and feedback sessions for the store management to use with their teams.
Each of the Area managers and store managers closely monitor and target individual performance and can see immediate improvements in their teams sales performance.
How we can help
There are lots of possible solutions – and we would want to get to the real root of your values dilemmas, however, here are some ideas of what we could do…
- Refine your selection and recruitment process to make sure you are attracting and selecting talented people who can deliver your values
- Coaching for your senior players on how to demonstrate the organisation’s values
- Training sessions for the organisation to make values come alive
- Materials and aide memoires to keep your values at the forefront of everyone’s mind
- Inspirational one off events that will make your values live in the organisation. We did something similar involving values for Dorothy Perkins click here to find out more
Just click here to download
our PDF , size 72k.