We don’t think “The customer is always right” in fact we think some
are raving bonkers, but we do think they are the reason for your existence.
What do you call your customers?
Account holders Agents Applicants Callers Candidates Clients Colleagues Consumers Contacts
Diners End users Employees Guests Inmates Managers Members Parents Passengers Partner workers
Patients Prospects Pupils Service Users Shoppers Staff Students Subscribers Suppliers Viewers
Actually, it doesn’t matter what you call them,
they are very important people… your V.I.P’s… how do you make yours feel special?
A success story….
Devoted to making things women can fall in love with… handbags, purses, accessories, luggage, gifts and lots more….
In a nutshell the V.I.P.s dilemma was….
Paul Donoghue, the Retail Operations Director for Radley bags had spent a lot of time and energy successfully growing the Radley business. He sensed the need to really clarify what the Radley service offer would look and sound like in the flagship store on the Kings Road, London.
What we did.
We worked with Paul and the management team of the Kings Road flagship store to identify the different types of shopper that were entering the store and fathomed out ways in which to delight everyone that came through the door.
We will let Paul speak for us …
“When we had our Eureka moment about how
to understand and serve our customers, with a V
was there. It was no coincidence.”
Paul Donoghue, Retail Operations Director, Radley bags
How we can help
There are lots of possible solutions – and we would want to get to the real root of your vibes dilemmas, however, here are some ideas of what we could do…
- Refine your selection and recruitment process to make sure you are attracting and selecting talented people who can deliver great service
- Coaching for your senior players on how to remain customer focused
- Customer focused training sessions
- Materials and aide memoires to keep your customers at the forefront of everyone’s mind
- Inspirational one off events that will focus your team upon your customers (V.I.P.’s). We did something similar involving
values for Dorothy Perkins click here
to find out more
about your V.I.P.s...
Just click here to download
our PDF , size 72k.